Saf-T-Gard Personnel Handrail - Safety Railing
Warehouse Handrail - Saf-T-Gard Handrail - Safety Railing - Personnel Barriers- Modular Protective Barriers
Warehouse and loading dock safety often requires the use of safety railing. Install industrial handrail to add safety and security almost anywhere on your facility's floor. Safety railing is commonly found in shipping areas to keep employees fafe around dock height doors. Aisle ways can also be formed with heavy industrial steel handrail to separate fork trucks from employees walking through an active area of a production or warehouse floor.
Saf-T-Gard Handrail is an ecoomical and versatile handrail sytem for plants, warehouses, etc. Quick easy installation, corrosion resistant, lightweight and reusable. It is painted bright OSHA yellow finigh.
4' x 4' Corner 2 Rail System
4' Starter 2 Rail System
4' Extension 2 Rail System
4' Corner Extension on 2 Rail System
4' x 4' Corner 3 Rail System
4' Starter 3 Rail System
4' Extension 3 Rail System
4' Corner Extension 3 Rail System
- An economical and versatile handrail system for plants, warehouses, etc.
- Bright OSHA yellow finish on hand rail
- Protect dock areas and drop offs with safety rail system, personnel barriers
- Protect personnel and vulnerable equipment
- Designate walkways with hand rail
- Use for crowd control, pedestrian guardrail
- Modular protective barriers
- OSHA Standard 1910.23(c)(1) states every open sided floor or platform 4 feet or more above adjacent floor or ground level shall be guarded by a standard railing on all open sides except where there is entrance to a ramp, stairway, or fixed ladder.
- OSHA Standard 1910.24(h) states standard railings shall be provided on the open sides of all exposed stairways and stair platforms.
4' x 4' Corner - 2 Rail System
4' Starter - 2 Rail
4' Extension - 2 Rail System
4' Corner Extension - 2 Rail System
4' Starter and 4' Extension - 3 Rail System
Handrail Quick Ship - Harrison, Ohio 45030
Warehouse handrail, safety railing ships to these surrounding areas and more...