Bollards - Pedestrian Protection, Loading Dock Bollards, Protect Equipment
Warehouse Bollards | Traffic Barriers | Loading Dock Bollards
Warehouse bollards installed in a warehouse help to keep your facility and everyone in it safer.
By using warehouse bollards as traffic barriers, you can help prevent workers from walking into the path of a vehicle or automated machine. A line of bollard or bollard fencing in high traffic areas is key. It is also especially important to protect operators and workers in areas where they may not be able to see oncoming traffic. Break areas are another important area to consider as workers are often inattentive while on break.
Bollards also help prevent loading dock accidents. In order to protect building walls, loading ramps, and high bay doors, savvy warehouse managers install strong bollards to protect their facilities from damage due to repeated low speed impacts from heavy vehicles. Warehouse bollards are the ideal way to increase security around your loading dock. By installing this bollard at the end of your loading dock, you can prevent unauthorized loading and unloading.
4'' DIameter x 40'' Tall | Standard Duty (sch.10)
4'' Diameter x 40'' Tall | Heavy Duty (sch.40)
6'' Diameter x 40'' Tall | Standard Duty (sch.10)
6'' Diameter x 40'' Tall | Heavy Duty (sch.40)
- Quick Ship in 2 business days
- Protects dock doorways and building passages
- Bollards are Excellent for segregating vehicles from people
- 42” high in 4” and 6” diameters
- Available in standard duty and heavy duty
- 1/2” X 5” screw anchors provided
- Bright OSHA yellow finish
- Bollards are 40'' tall to provide ample protection. 4'' and 6'' diameter bollards available
- Base plates for the B4 are 1/2'' plate, base is 6'' x 7''
- Base plates for B6 are 5/8'' plate, base is 10'' x 10''
- Anchors provided for installation
- Surface mounted for quick installation
Warehouse safety bollards ship to these surrounding areas and more...
Handrail Quick Ship - Harrison, Ohio 45030